NEAR FUTURE "going to"

* Ejemplos de oraciones en Futuro Cercano


Para formar el futuro con "going to" necesitamos usar el presente simple del verbo "to be" (ser, estar) seguido de "going to" y luego otro verbo.


Estructura:

Sujeto + Verbo to be en infinitivo + going to + verbo en presente + complemento


(+)

He is going to study English at university.
We are going to go to the theatre next month.
I am going to study for my exams.
I am going to buy a new computer.
We are going to help you with your verbs.
They are going to cook lunch for us.
We think they are going to go abroad.
They have the feeling their company is going to expand.
You are going to talk to somebody.
They are going to sit somewhere.




(-)

Estructura:

Sujeto + Verbo to be en infinitivo + not + going to + verbo en presente + complemento


He is not going to study English at university.
We are not going to go theatre next month.
I am not going to study for my exams.
I am not going to buy a new computer.
We aren't going to help you with your verbs.
They are not going to cook lunch for us.
We think they are not going to go abroad.
They have the feeling their company isn't going to expand.
You aren't going to talk to somebody.
They aren't going to sit somewhere.


(¿?)

Estructura:

Verbo to be en infinitivo + Sujeto + going to + verbo en presente + complemento


Is he going to study English at university?.
Are we going to go theatre next month?.
Am I going to study for my exams?.
Am I going to buy a new computer?.
Are we going to help you with your verbs?.
Are they going to cook lunch for us?.
Is it going to go somewhere?
Are we going to look at something?
Are you going to talk to somebody?.
Are they going to sit somewhere?.