DISTANT FUTURE "will"

* Ejemplos de oraciones en Futuro lejano


(+)

Estructura:

Sujeto + will + verbo


I will go to New York
I will play tennis tomorrow
It will snow tomorrow
I will stay with you all night
We will go to the movies
I will help you
He will go home
They will play football
I will buy a book
I will go out this evening


Contracciones:

I will ---> I'll
You will ---> You'll
He will ---> He'll
She will ---> She'll
it will ---> It'll
We will ---> We'll
They Will ---> They'll


(-)

Estructura:

Sujeto + will not = won't + verbo


I won't go to New York
I won't play tennis tomorrow
It won't snow tomorrow
I won't stay with you all night
We won't go to the movies
I won't help you
He won't go home
They won't play football
I won't buy a book
I won't go out this evening


(¿?)

Estructura:

Will + Sujeto + verbo


Will I go to New York?
Will I play tennis tomorrow?
Will I stay with you all night?
Will we go to the movies?
Will I help you?
Will he go home?
Will they play football?
Will I buy a book?
Will you go out this evening?
Will she run tomorrow?